Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Being the Help Meet you were meant to be. 1 of 24

Good Morning, Twice a yr I have this one book I read that was given to me and this will be my 5th time reading it. You say, what book other than the Bible would you read over an over? Well, it's Called "Created to be His Help Meet" by Debi Pearl

The first time I read the book, I was thinking there's no way anyone can do all this. WRONG it is possible with the right mind set and not just following this book but the Bible. I thought since I have started reading it again I would share a little each day from the chapter I read which will include scriptures also.

God's Gift : *If God created a special woman, perfectly suited to be your husband's helper, would you be that woman?
Did you know, *"When you are a help meet to your husband, you are a helper to Christ."
Proverbs 18:22 (KJB) Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
Wow! We as wives are a "good thing" can imagine that through all our faults, bad breath and so on and so forth we are a good thing for our husbands! It's true we are!
*A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman."

Proverbs 31 Who can find a virtuous woman for her price is far above rubies.
We are the ruby God has for the man you are to marry (are married too).
We are the "good thing' in his life!

*Taken from "Created to be His Help Meet"

No comments: