Tuesday, September 21, 2010

There hath no temptation....

I Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I sure had to look an study this verse early this morning! Not so much because of temptation but in that we aren't given anything that we can't bear! One of my wonderful boys has really been testing with sarcasm and talking back. I so wanted to smart off to him and tell him what for the way one of his piers would of done. I had to step back and re think how I was going to reply to him.

He knows, "Children obey your parents in the Lord!"
After I decided that God gave me this child and I was had to raise him in the way a child should go. I was then able to correct him. An as God said "...that ye may be able to bear it."

You know we can apply this in our lives no matter what. God has given us no temptation, illness, car trouble, financial trouble without a way of escape.
When we have a temptation we have to choose will I all this to affect me wrong or rightly.
When illness comes into our lives and we feel that no matter what we'll never get well. Remember that God has a plan for us and if we are focused on his Word and in prayer he will give us a way to bear it.
We can take an apply to this to ANYTHING that comes our way.

God is simply amazing how he knew we would need a way of escape for our lives. He knew that we would need grace to bear our burdens especially in those times when we try to do it all on our own. BUT we put God in the situation and he WILL, HAS, and DOES give us a way to bear it.

I pray you have a great day an that you'll give your day to Jesus and let him have control of your day.

No comments: