Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Faith

Do we will have faith in God? Do we really have faith that God will provide our every need as he says?

I've asked myself that question and wondered do I truly put my faith in God to take care of me. We know that God is there, we know that he will take care of us how do we know the Bible, the preaching of God's word. The true test is do we really live by it.

Romans 1: 17 the later part of the verse: "...The just shall live by faith."
We are to live by faith as Christians.... Today I will say I've not been doing real well w/that. When you only have x amount of money and all the bills that are due are over $100 each and they are pd, tithe of course is pd and it leaves next to nothing to live on for a wk what do you do?! Now please as you read this realize I'm not complaining at all. God has provided for us through the yrs. I'm just applying this to living by faith. I could say NO we're not paying the phone bill and go buy groceries, or I could say forget tithe I can use that money and really buy groceries. Or maybe I could say who needs insurance I've only had one accident in 22 yrs of driving.... I can't let it lapse for a month... Would that be right? No it wouldn't; actually none of these "Solutions" would be right. So what do I do I go to my Heavenly Father and tell him (which he knows) but I tell him the situation. So that I can see what God will do for our family.

Romans 12:3 again the last part of the verse: "...according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."
God gives each of us the grace, the faith, the strength or whatever it maybe to make it!
If you as so many in today's economy are struggling.... God gives you the faith to make it through.
If you are having health problems, God gives us the strength you need to make it through your day.
If you are having other problems, God gives us the grace needed to make it.

I Just love the fact that our Heavenly Father knows EXACTLY what you, or you, or you, or even I need to make it through our daily walk here on earth. You can also have that peace that God will give you the grace, strength and faith to cont on. If you have never accepted Christ as your personal Saviour I would love to share w/you how you can know for sure that you will go to Heaven.

Right here is simply act of Faith trusting in a God you can't see but that you know Loves you and letting him become Lord of your life.

The Bible tells us in Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
That simply means that you and I are sinners, the difference is I'm a sinner Saved by Grace and you too and have that same title. A sinner saved by grace!"

There's a payment for our sin and you can pay it or you accept the payment that has already been made: Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; BUT the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
You see God paid for our sins when he died on the Cross. BUT it didn't end there he rose again and has provided a gift, a FREE gift of eternal life!!

Can you imagine loving someone so much you would die for them? Well, that's exactly what Jesus did for you and me!! Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Now finally Romans 10:9-13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek; for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

All you need is believe, have Faith, that Jesus will save you!
Now if you would read this simple prayer and believe in your heart that God WILL forgive you of your sins and wants you to be one of his own You will be saved. (Now understand reading the prayer won't save you, it's believing in our Lord Jesus Christ that you will be saved)

Dear Lord,
I want to thank you for first for dieing on the cross for me a sinner. Lord, I'm asking that you forgive me of my sins and accept me as your son/daughter. I Love you Lord and believe that only you can forgive me of my sins and accept me as your own.
Thank you Lord for saving me a sinner!
Amen

If you prayed this prayer and accepted Christ as your Saviour I would LOVE to know about it and talk a little more w/you. Please send me an e-mail. Your sister in Christ Paula

No comments: