Thursday, February 20, 2014

Are you 100% you're saved?

Friends you never know what will happen. Today 2/20 I was on my way to be a blessing to a dear family, when all of sudden we're sliding, losing control of our truck and then flipping! As I was laying on my back trapped in the truck I was thanking God that I was saved, I was alive, my boys as far as I could tell were ok. Yes, we had injuries and yes I'm in a lot of pain. But God protected us!


Samuel, who is pictured here had presence of mind to climb out of the car, call 911 and start trying to get help. He himself was hurt slight concussion but Praise God he was able to do those things. Below at the hospital a dear lady from our church showed up and was such a blessing... Jason whom we though was had possible back injury came out of this with only a sprained ankle and headache :) We also though I had a broken collar bone, but again Praise the Lord I'm just very sore through my shoulders and neck with lots of pain, BUT nothing is BROKEN!                                           

God is such a merciful God and a God who protects his own. If you friend don't know for sure that you are saved please feel free to contact me through here.

As I sit here with my 2 boys who were in the truck with me, my other son and husband and thinking of my children who live in other states, I'm praising God for life!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  Right here in this verse we see, the Love of God, in that he gave His ONLY son, why? so that you and I could have eternal life! 
 
You don't know when your time is, Please be ready as I was today but God choose to leave my sons and I here on earth. Praise the Lord I'm saved and serving in Him where he wants me!! 




 

No comments: