Monday, February 6, 2012

Need Courage to get through LIfe?

Romans 8: 38 & 39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Need I say anything? NOTHING can separate us from the Love of God!!! Isn't that awesome! The fact that once I was saved NOTHING could separate me from God is WOW!!!

Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

I Peter 4:12 & 13
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's sufferings: that when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Just a few verses that if you are discouraged you ponder and allow the Lord to encourage you.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: