Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thankfulness

Just a question for you to ponder:



Have you thank the Lord for your family? Have you really looked at each of your children (those who have children) and thanked the Lord that they are healthy and with you?

I asked this question after what our family has gone through this past wk. I have always been grateful for the children God gave me but after a car wreck and seeing the damage to our van. I realize anyone of my children could of been injured much much worse than what they were. I also realize it was the grace of God that we all walked away from this wreck!

Our children are given to us from God we need to be grateful for them and love them no matter what!


This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

If you want to learn more of the accident you may go http://7isheavenforus.blogspot.com/

No comments: