Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fire Escape Plan

Have you ever noticed that when your in a Hotel, school, store or maybe your home there's a little map on how to leave the premises in case of fire? Why do they put those maps out? It's to protect us so that we don't die in the fire or get trapped.

God also has a Fire Escape Plan it called the Plan of Salvation! We can escape the fire of eternal torment and pain if we accept his free gift. The verses I'm going to share with you is the Escape route from the Fire of Hell.

You can escape this fire from anywhere in the world! How to know 100% for sure, without a doubt, that you WILL go to Heaven!
Friend, did you know that YOU CAN know how to escape this fire?
In I John 5:13 it says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." All you need is to believe on Jesus and you can have eternal life in Heaven and not in the Lake of Fire.
First we need to realize that we are ALL sinners. Who is good??
In Romans 3:10 it tells us: "As it is written there is none righteous, no, not one." and in Romans 3:23 it tells us, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God,"
See with our sin we can't go to Heaven, you, me and anyone who doesn't believe in the Son of God come short of the glory of God.
You may ask well, where did Sin come from:
Romans 5:12 says, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" That one man was Adam. I'm sure you've heard the story of Adam and Eve. Well, because Adam chose to eat of the fruit Eve offered him it caused them to know sin.
Revelation 20:14 says, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
Because of sin we could be trapped by the Fire with no escape. God payed a price for that sin for us.
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

If we choose not to obey the maps placed in hotels, schools and other places our payment for is death, but the management in these places gave an escape. It's your choice what you do with it. The same with our sin, God made a way of escape from the eternal fire of Hell.
We can pay for our sins ourselves or we can except God "escape plan" free gift!

Our way out is shown to us in Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."
Romans 10:13 "For whosoever (put your name here) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Can imagine being loved so much that Christ died for YOU! IT's true Jesus died on the cross and rose again in 3 days and he loves you so very much he wants you to escape the fire!!

Romans 10:9-11 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

It's that wonderful the following steps:
1. Confess your sins
2. Believe in your heart
3. Receive Christ!!!

I can't think of a better escape plan from the fire!!
Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Friend if you have read through this and you realize that you have never accepted Christ, I want to invite you to do so. Here is a simple prayer that you can pray to accept Jesus.
Dear Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner; if I died now in my sin, I would go to Hell. Right now, by faith, I am trusting You as my personal Saviour and my only hope to Heaven. Thank you for dying on the cross for me and for saving me from an eternity in Hell.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Now friend, if you just prayed this prayer and accepted Christ into your heart I would love to hear about it and to rejoice with you.
You may leave a comment here or you may contact me through e-mail. I have it set up where you may e-mail me.

I pray that someone who reads this will see the importance of escaping the Fire! Not just in our daily lives but in our eternal life!


This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: