Thursday, June 19, 2014

Never Alone

Good Morning, I am sitting here this morning I hear the dishwasher running, the washer and dryer are going an other than that total silence..... I was thinking awe.... ALONE, Peaceful Quiet, no distractions. No, "mom what can I eat?" or "mom would you tell ___________ to stop bothering me." Yes even teen boys still do that LOL Like I've told many people just because our family has been given the title "Pastors Family" doesn't mean my kids are any different from the next families kids.

Anyway, Then I got to thinking, you know really I'm not alone none of us are ever really truly alone. If you are saved, and the Holy Spirit lives with in you. You are Never Alone!

No never alone, as the Bible tells us the Lord will never leave us nor forsake us. Do you feel lonely? Do you feel you've been left all alone? I have 7 passages of scripture that will help you. I will give all references and some of them give the verse here. But friend, you need not feel alone or lonely, the Lord is there by your side day and night.

1. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
2. Isaiah 58:9
3. Isaiah 43:4
4. II Corinthians 6:18
5. Genesis 28:15 "And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of."
6. Colossians 2:10
7. Psalms 40:17

As Christians we are not alone, but friend if you say I don't understand what you mean by never alone. Let me share with you the simple truth of salvation and you too can have the Holy Spirit live within you and you can also; Never be alone, never have to fear what tomorrow may hold.

We need to know somethings but friend we need not worry about it. God is in control and he knows our every sorrow, our every need and our every tomorrow. So please continue to read the following verses if you are not 100% sure of your salvation.

First friend realize that we are all sinners. You are a sinner
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

Here we see that with our sin we can't see God in Heaven. We are not worthy to see him. BUT
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

First well look at "...wages of sin is death...." we must pay for our sins. As one who is not saved you will pay for sins. Jesus made it so that we don't have to pay for our own sins because He died on the cross for you, for me, for the whole world! He Jesus Christ PAID for ALL (YOUR) sins that faithful day on the cross!
Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Friend you don't need to pay for your sins, Jesus did that for you. Now lets look back up to Romans 6:23b "...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Earlier I mentioned there's a payment for our sin and that payment is going to be Hell. BUT (contrasting conjunction means there's good news to come) there's a FREE gift! What kind of Gift? The gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ!

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever (put your name there friend) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

It doesn't say might, or could it says SHALL. Have you ever accepted Christ as your personal Saviour? Jesus has a FREE GIFT of eternal salvation through Him. This isn't works to get to heaven, it's not if I'm good, it's Eternal and YOU can know for sure that you will be in Heaven. Have Faith in the God of Heaven, the one who created Heaven and Earth, placed the stars in the skies, gave us the sun to warm us by day and the moon to guide us at night. Trust in the One the Only True God who loves you so much that he gave His ONLY son to die for you.

If you have accepted this free gift, Please leave a message on the this Post and let me rejoice with you in knowing that you Are now a Child of the King. You also can rejoice in that you are Never alone now.

Yes, as I sit here typing this blog post, physically there is not another soul around but in my heart is the Holy Spirit and he is ALWAYS with me and wants to be with you also!

1 comment:

Carolyn H. said...

I am continuously blessed and convicted by your posts.

Thank you, for sharing from your heart.