Monday, June 16, 2014

Moving & Rejoice in the Lord

Due to packing and moving I won't be posting much over the next several weeks. If you want to see the progress of our move I'm going to keep my blog http://7isheavenforus.blogspot.com updated as I can on how it's going.

As soon as we get Internet at our new home, I will get right back to posting here. In the mean time enjoy reading what I have posted and remember in all things give thanks!

This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
What are you rejoicing about today?

Yes I'm rejoicing that we're able to move into our own home, but I'm also rejoicing in that the Lord provided a way for us to do this. Without Him this would have never happened. Living by Faith and depending on God to provide my every need isn't always easy but sure is worth the wait.

Have a great day all! I'll post as I can and I said above you can keep up with our progress on my other blog.
 

No comments: