Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Why Lord?

Have you ever wondered what the Lord was trying to show you? What you were missing? Were you in the right place? Did you misunderstand his leading? Well, I can say in the last 6 hours all these questions have gone through my mind.
 
I won't go into details and I won't say a whole lot about the past but 2 years ago a series of events took place which lead to us leaving Maryland/West Virginia area. That move brought us to Maine. Today almost exactly 2 years later the exact same thing the loss of  a job took place. The difference we are in the Ministry as Pastor and family, but our income was the second job. I home school our children 1. we believe that we should 2. it saves a lot of money. I don't work out of the home because my husband and I feel that my place is at home as wife and mom. So therefore my husband pastors and did work a second job till 4:30 afternoon.
 
The question now is, How will God take care of our needs? Simple "But my God shall supply all my NEED according to His riches in Christ Jesus"
 
Are we missing something? maybe but we'll wait and see what God has in store for us and our church.
 
What is the Lord trying to show us? "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles...."
 
Are we in the right place? We believe so - just have to trust in the Lord. "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding...."
 
Did we miss understand something? Maybe BUT It will be worth the struggle, the hard ship and maybe even the rough road ahead to learn what we missed.
 
God is with me, my husband, my children through the storm!!! As long as we continue to serve him and win souls for Christ and don't give up God WILL NEVER EVER FORSAKE HIS OWN!!
 
I may not of used a lot of scripture, and there may not be a great truth typed out here but God brought us to it, HE will lead us through it! IF you are going through ANYTHING it's ok to ask questions but then go to God's word find the answer and continue on with your life.  
 

No comments: