Sunday, January 19, 2014

I shoulda, coulda, woulda..... I did, have, will

Have you ever thought I shoulda done this? I coulda done that. I woulda gone there but.......
OR
I did do this and feel great about it. I have finished that, thank you Lord. I will be starting this.....
 
Which one are you as a Christian? The shoulda, coulda, woulda OR the did, have, and will.
 
I was thinking about a few things this afternoon that I was like, I shoulda done that instead of checking e-mail. There's even been times I've said, I woulda gone to that church function but I'd rather not because of this or that. Yes, I've even said, I coulda been there but I just didn't feel like it. Now what Blessing did I miss because I said, I shoulda, coulda, woulda!
 
Then there's been the other way where I've said, Yes I did that, I went soul winning. Maybe it was I have had my daily devotions. OR Yes, I will be starting that today or the near future. The key is that your "will" doesn't become I shoulda, coulda or woulda.
 
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13
 
By keeping this verse in mind - you won't need to say any longer that I shoulda, coulda or woulda, BUT rather You can say through Christ I did, I have or I will.
 

No comments: