Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Do you behave wisely?

Psalm 101:2 "I will behave wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

This morning as we were picking out a passage of scripture to memorize I had chosen one and then one of the boys asked can memorize PS 100. Sure why not, so I told them I'd like to write out PS 100 once. One of the boys were almost done with their assignment when he realized he had written PS 101 as he handed it to me and I was reading it verse 2 said it all!!

So our theme verse for this yr is PS 101:2 - my kids behave well, and general don't do a whole lot to be disciplined for. However every now and then they will be kids and not obey. Well, I must say this morning was a rough morning for them. Not sure why but they were just being good. So where the verse says "...within my house....." I told the boys this can also be "within my school". No matter where we are we are to behave wisely and with a perfect heart.

Now I realize NONE of us are perfect, but we can do our best and strive to have a perfect heart in our house, in our work place, in our school, in our time of play, even in our marriages, dating relationships, ANYTHING in life we can strive to have a perfect heart.

So as a thought for not only today but ALL days "...behave wisely...." "walk within my House with a perfect heart."

No comments: