Monday, September 17, 2012

Who do you run too?

A friend sent this to me and I wanted to share this with you:
 
 
 
"I Run to Christ"
 
 
I run to Christ when chased by fear
And find a refuge sure.
"Believe in me," His voice I hear;
His words are wounds secure.
 
I run to Christ when torn by grief,
And find abundant peace.
"I too had tears," He gently speaks
Thus joy and sorrow meet.
 
I run to Christ when worn by life,
And find my soul refreshed.
"Come unto Me," He calls through strife;
Fatigue gives way to rest.
 
I run to Christ when vexed by Hell,
And find a mighty arm.
"The Devil flees," The scripture tells'
He roars, but cannot harm.
 
I run to Christ when stalked by sin
And find a sure escape.
"Deliver me," I cry to Him;
Temptations yields to grace.
 
I run to Christ when plagued by shame
And find my one defense.
"I bore God's wrath," He pleads my case -
My advocate and friend. 

No comments: