Thursday, June 28, 2012

Responsible, Action, Potential.....

This is from a sermon I heard the other night but I wanted to share it with you. Some is exact words of the preacher, where some of it will be my thoughts.

Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which stengtheneth me.
Bro Domelle took this verse and broke it down on How it applies to our lives. So many people know this verse and they quote it often, but do they KNOW how to apply it.

I - is Responsible Are you responsible?
can - action (what action are you doing as a responsible person or irresponsible)
do - Potential (what is your potential are you living up to your potential)
through Christ - are you doing all in Him?
which strengtheneth me - He is our strength.

This sermon I heard on Monday night at an Old Paths Conference and it couldn't of come at a better time. Just on Sunday I was really strugling with our situation, after lots of tears and being up most of the night God knew what I needed. Yes, I had through out the day said this verse, but now it means so much more to me.

I'm responsible for my actions and I need to reach my potential and one way to do this is through Christ! So no matter where I am, I CAN do all things through Christ which stengtheneth me!! It doesn't matter if I'm in Maine, or Maryland, or West Virginia ( where I really want to be).
I just need to make sure I'm Responsible, Have right actions, reach my Potential and as long as it's through Christ he'll give the strength I need.

WE all need the strength of God to get through ALL things!! I'm so thankful I serve a God that cares, that loved us so much that he gave us the Bible to study, learn and live by!!!

No comments: