Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who will you serve?

Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Who will you serve? Satan, false gods, or the One the Only Lord Jesus Christ?
So many times Joshua 24:15 is only quoted by the last part. We need to look at the whole verse do it you think evil to serve the Lord?

We can only serve one master, whom will you choose?
Do you serve money?
Do you serve things?
Do you serve the devil?
Do you serve the Lord?

So many people think that they can serve both man and God when you can't. You must choose whom you will serve.

I can say, "...as for me and my house we will serve the Lord." We do serve the Lord in many ways. Do you serve your Saviour?
Just a little thought for the day.

No comments: