Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Walking hand-n-hand

You know today I took the boys out, we were having a day that was well.... not going so well. After about 30 min out in the woods, walking the train tracts, and exploring an old factory and mill my 2 boys, Samuel and Jason came up and took me by the hand as we walked hand-n-hand down the trail. (Caleb took the picture, which I didn't realize he was doing) When are days are going rough we should grab Jesus by the hand and walk down the trail of life hand-n-hand with Him. The one who loves us, who died for us, who gave us freedom from sin, the one who wants to bless us. What more could we want from our Heavenly Father?

As the boys an I walked down the trail we were laughing and talking about our day. You know we can do the same with Jesus walk and talk with him laughing and smiling about our day, life or whatever!! Psalm 23:3 "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." John 15:7 "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." All we need to do is take the Lord's hand and he'll lead us down the path of righteousness. All we need to do is abide in Him!

We can walk in God's word, down the path he has provided or we can go astray. Just as the boys and I could stick to the path in the woods or we could of wandered off the path and we don't know what could of happened.
Just as we walked into this one area where it appears a homeless person lives, we but by the Grace of God could be in the same position as the one who lives here. That is why as Christians we NEED to walk hand in hand with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ."

No comments: