Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Be a Soul Winner!

III John 3 "I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth."

What greater joy is there than to hear of one being saved?! I have been saved for 27 yrs. and I get excited when I hear of someone being saved! When one realizes that they are a sinner and that need the Saviour not only am I excited but the angles in Heaven sing!

Just recently I had the privilege of leading a 9 yr old, 2 - 17 yr olds an a 18 yr old, to the Lord. It was so precious and sweet to see these young people stand there and listen to the gospel. Then bow their heads and ask the Lord Jesus Christ into their hearts. What Greater Joy is there?

Christians we can't be afraid to tell of others of Christ! We need to take a stand for what we believe! Today as I was teaching Government to my boys Freedom of Speech was the topic. Do we really have Freedom of Speech? I asked my boys this very question and I was amazed at their answers.
One of them said, We use to but now if we admit we're Christian or try to witness we're told we can't. Even though we still do and some have died for this.
The other replied - Is Freedom of Speech really a freedom anymore? People can mock and burn our flag but yet a flag that's part of History is being forced to be removed. Or at least put in a case for "safe" keeping.

These two teen boys realize that America is in trouble, so as we can and the Lord leads; we NEED to tell others of Christ and have that Joy of knowing we walk in truth!

No comments: