Sunday, May 4, 2014

I have a Request....

I don't believe I've ever done this but I'm going to ask you to Pray for our Big Day May 11th.

Here are the specifics that we are praying for and that I'm going to ask you to join us in prayer for:

1. Souls to be saved
2. The Lord to receive the Honor for that day
3. That we'll have 100 in attendance

It's not a lot that I'm asking you to join us in prayer for, but this is Big for the Second Baptist Church of Palermo, ME.

See this is not only Mothers Day, but we are Dedicating our New Sunday School Building to Mrs. Susie Potter the lady whom 20 yrs ago was an intricate part of the re-opening of SBC! She went home to be the Lord a few yrs ago and it was decided if there was ever a Sunday School building built it would be dedicated to her!


As a side note - you may not see much posted this week but that's because we'll be busy finishing up things for this coming Sunday! May God Bless each of you!

This is the Day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: