Thursday, October 18, 2012

Isaiah 40;31

Isaiah 40:31 is the verse of which I wrote this: My husband while in Alaska several yrs ago had watched an Eagle glide with the wind. He then mentioned how the little birds struggled but the Eagle went along with no care in the world... As I was thinking today about some things this brief and yet not very poetic poem came to be.....

If you could for a moment think like an Eagle,
The eagle glides above the winds,
The eagle doesn't fight the wind, he lets it carry him through the storm.

We as the Eagle can through Jesus do the same,
If we depend on Jesus Christ to carry us through the storm,
We have no need to worry or fight the "wind"
We can do ALL things through Christ.

So as we go through this life,
As the Eagle lets the wind carry him along
Let the Lord carry you through the trials of life.

1 comment:

Our7isheaven said...

Correction I didn't write Isaiah 40:31 it was from the verse and what my husband told me that thepoem came to be.