Thursday, August 2, 2012

Trust in the Lord

Proverbs 3 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

The Bible and Prayer has always been a major part of my life since I got saved. But in the last 4 days, putting my trust in the Lord that he will carry me and my church family through has been rough. It's been hard not to say Why? Or to become angry.

But as I talked with my husband and as we discussed our future, trusting in the Lord with all my heart is going to have to become a major part of my life. You may say but didn't you trust in him before. Yes, but not like I need to now. We as a family need to completely TRUST in him as we make these decisions.

In all thy ways.... Whose way? Well, it will be God's! Will we like the answer maybe, maybe not. Will it be hard to acknowledge him when he shows His way.... prayerfully No, but unless we (you) put your trust in the Lord you'll never know.

Friend, if you are from my church reading this, or if you are just someone who follows my blog...
Why not allow Proverbs 3:5-6 become your life verse or at least an important verse that you go to regularly.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding
In all they ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path!!! If know song to these verses make it the song for the day, wk, month maybe yr.

No comments: