Sunday, September 4, 2011

Do You know where you'll Spend Eternity?

Today in church our Preacher, preached a sermon on "Say So". What are we to say so about? We are to say we are Christian, we are to tell other about Christ. I know it's been awhile since I posted the plan of salvation on my blogs. I try to keep everything uplifting and positive.

This is so very crucial that you know where you'll spend eternity.
Let me share with you how you can know that you'll spend eternity in Heaven not Hell.
I John 5:13
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

First we need to realize we're all sinners. Romans 5:12
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned;" (One man - the first man, Adam)

Revelation 20:14
" And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
My friend if your not saved you'll die here on earth, but then there's a death that is far worse which is the 2nd death. We're referring to Hell in this verse.

However God has paid that price for us already if we only accept him as Saviour.
Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; BUT the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

How can we avoid the 2nd death, Hell?
Romans 5:8
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 10:13
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:9-11
:That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, "Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

If you only ask and believe in Faith that the Lord died for your sins and that he is ready right this very minute to take you as his own and has and will forgive you of your sins!!
Hebrews 11:6
"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

If you want to have this free gift say (read) this prayer:
Dear Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner, if I died now in my sin, I would go to Hell Right now, by faith, I am trusting You as my personal Saviour and my only hope for Heaven. Thank you for dying on the cross for me and for saving me from an eternity in Hell. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments: