Monday, August 25, 2014

My Child

"Train up a Child in the way he should go...."
 
 
My Child
 
I carried you for 9 months
I entered the jaws of death to bring you into
this world,
I grew to love you before I knew you.
My Child
 
 
I cheered for you when you crawled, stood,
took your first step,
I cheered for you when you said Dada and momma
My Child
 
 
You brought many smiles to our lips
You even brought a few tears to our eyes
My Child
 
 
You went to school, my how you learned
Made new friends began to become
independent.
My Child
 
 
You entered your teenage years
We knew it was time to spread your wings
My Child
 
You were trained to follow God
Will You?
My Child.
 
 
By Paula Seavey
August 26, 2014
 
 
Over some events of the past several months this has been some of my thoughts.... I believe in God and the Bible and I believe that a child brought up right will serve God. May I challenge you as a Parent PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN NONE STOP! If you are a child, may I  challenge you, OBEY YOUR PARENTS no matter what you think is right or not.
 
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it! 

No comments: